Nett Assets is dedicated to helping its clients maximise the potential within their properties and land, by combining expert design, planning and project management skills with a unique commercial insight. The business was started by Jonathan Tucker, building on his thirty years of experience in housebuilding and residential development.
Jonathan’s background encompasses five years with an architectural practice and over twenty years working within major PLC housebuilding companies, before setting up Nett Assets.
- 1983 Bedford practice of MWT Architects
- MWT Architects became Woods Hardwick Architects and Woods Hardwick Development Consultants
- 1988 Tarmac Homes South Midlands (design and planning technician)
- Tarmac Homes George Wimpey South Midlands (Senior Design and Planning executive)
- 1997 Crest Homes in Hemel Hempstead (Senior Planning Manager)
- 2004 KingsOak Milton Keynes (Land and Planning Director)
- 2008 Gladedale homes (Land Director)